Plan your visit
Our Showroom is conveniently located in Harlescott, a short walk from the local retail areas. We are a short bus or taxi ride from Shrewsbury Town Centre too- so you can visit one of the loveliest towns in the UK whilst your car is looked after by our professional engineers.
If you prefer to wait, we do have a comfortable waiting area- with some light reading and a few toys for the kids- we will even make you a cuppa!
We have disabled access and facilities, as well as free parking.
You can browse our range of trailers, cycle carriers and towing accessories in store too!
If you need to leave your vehicle overnight we can store it securely for you inside, please ask for details.
- From the M54...
- Continue on as it merges into the A5 (signs for North Wales/Shrewsbury/A5)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A49
- At Sundorne Roundabout, take the 1st exit onto B5062/Sundorne Rd
- Turn right at the Mini Roundabout onto Featherbed Lane
- At the Traffic Lights go straight on, this is now Harlescott Lane
- Go over the Level crossing
- Go straight over the Mini Roundabout
- You will pass the Esso on your Left
- Pass by the entrance to Stadco on your Right
- Pass by the Entrance for Longbow Offices on your Right
- Take the next business park on the Right (Opposite Harlescott Crescent)
- This is Benbow Business Park
- Pass over the old Weigh Bridge
- Bear to the Left round the Van Forecourt, we are the 2nd & 3rd units in the row.
Salop Towing Ltd
Local to us
Have a day out in beautiful Shrewsbury while we work on your vehicle, with a wealth of independent retailers and exciting places to eat! We love to eat at No.4 Butcher Row and The Pantry on Golden Cross Passage! There's also amazing architecture, Museum, the four churches that give Shrewsbury its famous skyline, Library, Castle & Park - just to give a flavour!
We can call a Taxi for you to take you there, or if you prefer there is the Number 25 bus that travels from outside Matalan on Brixton Way every 20minutes. Alternatively you could hop on to the Park & Ride bus from Tesco Extra- Ask our team for directions.
In the immediate vicinity we have plenty to do too! If youre looking for somewhere to eat then over the road is the Harry Hotspur pub which serves great chinese food. Theres also Frankie & Benny's, Chiquito's, KFC, MacDonalds, Greggs, and the Featherbed pub to name but a few.
There are lots of car dealerships too if you're looking for another car.
Fancy some shopping? Then there's Matalan, B&M, Brantano, Charlies, Alan Ward, Turners Furniture, Tile Choice, Go Outdoors, The Range, Dunelm, Staples, DFS, Bookers, B&Q, Peter Posh, Play & Party, Screwfix, RKM Wools, CEF, Countrywide & Many more!
Or if you need to get things done you could always do the food shopping at Tescos, Lidl, Aldi & Iceland and Banking with Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds & Natwest all within easy reach.
Here are some links to local businesses that compliment the service we offer: